Visual MODFLOW® Flex is the industry standard software for 3D groundwater flow, heat and contaminant transport modeling. A Complete Groundwater Modeling System With Visual MODFLOW Flex you have a complete set of tools necessary for addressing water quality, groundwater supply, and source water protection initiatives, including:
- MODFLOW-2000, 2005, NWT - The world standard for groundwater flow modeling
- MODGLOW-LGR - Shared-node local grid refinement (LGR) for regional-local scale simulations
- SEAWAT v.4 - 3D variable density groundwater flow coupled with multi-species solute and heat transport
- MT3DMS - The standard package for multi-species contaminant transport simulations
- MODPATH - The standard package for forward and reverse particle tracking
- Zone Budget - A package for sub-regional water budget calculations
- PHT3D - A multi-component transport model for three-dimensional reactive transport in saturated porous media. It couples the two existing and widely used computer programs, the solute transport model MT3DMS and the USGS geochemical code PHREEQC-2.
- WinPEST - Automated calibration and sensitivity analysis
- View all supported flow engines, transport engines and MODFLOW packages.